Sanctuary Supported Living (SSL) can provide floating support in the community to people who need additional assistance to maintain or secure accommodation.
This can include a variety of help, advice and information from accessing drug and alcohol abuse services to gaining employment.
Support is tailored to each person's individual needs using the Homelessness Star mode, and may include:
- maintaining a tenancy and dealing with correspondence
- managing finances, including budgeting and benefits
- overcoming a dependence on addictive substances
- daily living skills, including cooking, cleaning and shopping
- building confidence, resilience and self-esteem
- accessing education, training and employment
If you would like to be referred for Sanctuary Supported Living, or a similar scheme operating in your area please contact your local housing options team.