4. How we confirm your notice is valid
In order to verify whether your notice is valid, we will need to see the following documents from you:
- a copy of your tenancy agreement
- a copy of the notice served
- proof your deposit has been protected into a Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate, Gas Safety Certificate issued within the last 12 months if you have gas in the property
- your confirmation or copy of the How To Rent Guide you were issued at the start of the tenancy
We also need your landlord's contact details so we can make contact with them.