Landlord disputes and evictions

If you have a problem speak to your landlord about your concerns. If this doesn't work, write a formal letter setting out the problem. You will need to keep this letter or email.

If you still can’t resolve the problem, you can make a formal complaint to your landlord. 

For help to sort out disputes with your landlord: 

Complain to your landlord

If you are asked to leave the property


When this content has been updated

Last updated 14 August 2018