1. What is a Minor Variation?
If the changes are small and do not impact the licensing objectives then you can apply for a minor variation.
Examples of minor changes could include:
- adding certain licensable activities
- small adjustment to licensing hours (excluding supply/sale of alcohol)
- minor changes to the structure or layout of your premises
- removal of out of date or unenforceable conditions
The four licensing objectives are:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm
There is a fee of £89.00 for a minor variation.