2. Apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN)
Temporary Event Notices (TENs) can be applied for to permit the following temporary licensable activities;
- the sale by retail of alcohol
- the supply of alcohol by or on behalf of a club to, or to the order of, a member of the club
- the provision of regulated entertainment
- the provision of late night refreshment
Your event must not involve more than 499 people.
There is a fee of £21 for a TEN.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
A credit/debit card.
We will acknowledge receipt of your notice.