2. Apply for a Temporary Notice Event (TEN)
Temporary Event Notices (TENs) can be applied for to permit the following temporary licensable activities
- the sale by retail of alcohol
- the supply of alcohol by or on behalf of a club to, or to the order of, a member of the club
- the provision of regulated entertainment
- the provision of late night refreshment
Your event must not involve more than 499 people.
There is a fee of £21.00 for a TEN.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
A credit/debit card.
You will be directed to the gov.uk website where you will be able to apply online.
We will acknowledge receipt of your notice.
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org