Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Vary Designated Premises Supervisor

Show all parts of this guide

1. Who can apply to be a designated premises supervisor

A Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) must be someone who holds a Personal Licence.

If you wish to appoint a new DPS or vary a DPS at your premises you can apply online.

A consent form must also be completed by the nominated person.


There is a fee of £23 for this application.