Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Billing systems

Due to the annual billing process our Council Tax, Benefits and Business Rates systems are currently unavailable until Monday 4 March. We are sorry for any inconvenience.   

Dangerous wild animals licence

Show all parts of this guide

1. About a dangerous wild animals licence

You will need a licence to keep some animals considered to be wild, dangerous or exotic.

See the full list of animals that require a licence from us.

As part of the licence process, your premises and animals will be inspected by a council appointed veterinary surgeon. This will be an additional fee to your application fee.