Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Payment system maintenance

Due to maintenance, our online payment system will be unavailable from 7pm until 11.30pm on Monday 25 September. Please do not attempt to make payment during this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Report a caravan site complaint

If you have a complaint that the site licence conditions on your site are not been met you can complain to us and we will investigate.

All sites are licensed by us under the provisions of the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960. There are conditions attached to the licences which specify minimum standards for each site.


Start the journey


More info about the journey

  • your contact details
  • information about the site and particular issue

All complainants’ personal details will be treated confidentially; however should the case go to court then your names would have to be released. You would have an opportunity to discuss this with the case officer before the details were released.

Anonymous complaints will not normally be investigated.


We will respond within 2 working days and will contact the site licence holder to try and resolve the problem. We may visit the site if the site licence holder does not take satisfactory action to resolve the issue. We make take enforcement action if the issue is serious or not resolved satisfactorily.


You can take private action and we would recommend that you contact a Solicitor for advice.

Residents of mobile homes have other legal protection under the terms of their Mobile Homes Act agreement, effectively a contract between them and the site owner.
For full details of the legislation which covers mobile homes visit

When this content has been updated

Last updated 14 September 2022