Teignbridge District Council as ’Licensing Authority’ have received an application for a Premises Licence from Bovey Tracey Paradiso Arts Ltd, 83 Fore Street, Bovey Tracey, TQ13 9AB for a Premise known Bovey Tracey Paradiso Arts Ltd
The application is for:
- Sale of alcohol on the premises Monday to Sunday 10am to 11.30pm.
- Provision of live music Monday to Sunday 10am to 11pm.
- Playing of recorded music Monday to Sunday 10am to 11.30pm
- Exhibition of films Monday to Sunday 10am to 11.30pm
- Performance of a play Monday to Sunday 10am to 11.30pm
- Late night refreshment Monday to Sunday 11pm to 11.30pm
Any person wishing to make representations to this application may do so by writing to The Licensing Section, Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX or by emailing email@example.com by 11 July 2022.A
Representations received after this date will not be considered. The receipt of representations will be published with the appropriate Committee Agenda (if applicable).
A copy of the application can be viewed, by appointment, at Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX during normal office hours (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm), or by viewing the public access register using the following link public register.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is not exceeding £5,000.