Teignbridge District Council as ’Licensing Authority’ have received an application for a Variation of a Premises Licence from Fingle Glen Golf Hotel Ltd at Fingle Glen Golf Club Tedburn St Mary Devon EX6 6AF
for a Premise known as Fingle Glen Golf Hotel
The application is for
- Sale of alcohol on and off the premises: Monday to Thursday and Sundays 8am to 11pm; Friday and Saturday 8am to 1:30am
- Playing of recorded music: Monday to Thursday and Sundays 7am to 11pm; Friday and Saturday 7am to 1:30am
- Performance of live music: Monday to Thursday and Sundays 12pm to 11pm; Friday and Saturday 12pm to midnight
- Performance of dance: Monday to Thursday and Sundays 7am to 11pm; Friday and Saturday 7am to 1am
- Provision of late night refreshment: Friday and Saturday 11pm to 2am
Any person wishing to make representations to this application may do so by writing to The Licensing Section, Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 July 2020.
Representations received after this date will not be considered. The receipt of representations will be published with the appropriate Committee Agenda (if applicable).
Due to Coronavirus - If you require further information please contact email@example.com who will be happy to explain the changes.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is not exceeding £5,000.