Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Report a licensing complaint

You can report a licensing complaint for the following activities:

  • alcohol and entertainment
  • taxis and private hire - vehicles or drivers
  • charity collections
  • gambling and lotteries
  • street trading

The more information you can provide, the better this will help officers in carrying out a full investigation.


Start the journey


More info about the journey

Please provide information including:

  • name and contact details
  • detail regarding the complaint including: dates, times, location, name of premises (if alcohol and entertainment)


You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint. We aim to contact you within 20 working days.


When this content has been updated

Last updated 14 September 2022