4. Third Lockdown Business Grants - LRSG (Closed) Addendum & Top Up Grants
Please note that the grants for the 42 day period 5 January to 15 February 2021 and the Closed Business Top Up Grants, close to new applicants on 31 March 2021.
Grants for the 44 day period covering 15 February to 31 March 2021 close to new applicants on 31 May 2021.
Extended Scheme for 16 February to 31 March 2021
The amount of grant funding received is dependent on the rateable value (RV) of your premises :
- less than or equal to £15,000 will receive £2,096
- over £15,000 and less than £51,000 will receive £3,143
- equal to £51,000 and above will receive £4,714
If you have already received the one off Closed Business Top Up Grant you cannot receive it again.
You cannot apply if :
- You have chosen to close but have not been required to
- the majority of your business remains open. This allows for restaurants/pubs/other businesses which must be closed to public entry (losing the majority of normal trade) to still claim LRSG if a smaller permitted part of the business (e.g. take away/click and collect/delivery) remains in operation
- the business was in administration, insolvent or a striking-off notice had been made on or prior to the 5 January 2021
- you will exceed the limit for state aid under subsidy rules
Start the journey
More info about the journey
If you previously received an LRSG Grant for the January lockdown you will need the access code that has been sent to you by email.
You will also need to enter the exact same bank account and sort code that the previous grant award was paid to.
You will need your Business Rates Account Reference.
If you did not previously receive an LRSG Grant for the November lockdown, or if you have not received an access code, you will need to complete the full form, providing your Business Rate Reference, Company Number, VAT Number, Charity Number or Unique Tax Code, and upload evidence of your bank account and a Utility Bill.
When you submit your application you will receive an acknowledgement email and then a follow up email with the grant conditions.
Once your application is approved you will receive a payment to your nominated bank account within 3 working days.
If your application is not approved you will receive further contact from us by email.
We expect to receive hundreds of applications so please bear with us while we work to process these as quickly as possible.