Your Waste and Recycling Collections
Find out how to recycle in Teignbridge and how to sign up for garden waste collections.
To ensure that your bins and boxes are emptied, please note the following points;
- Bins and boxes should be at your collection point at the kerbside by 7am on your day of collection.
- Once containers have been emptied please return them to your property. They should not be left on the public highway. To report bins left on the highway click here.
- Any refuse left outside your bin, without prior arrangement, will not be taken. If you have side refuse (household waste that will not fit in your black bin) please call Teignbridge District Council Call Centre on 01626 215838.
Click to order a new Recycling Guide Leaflet
- What goes where - bins and boxes
- Garden waste collection service
Find your bin and box collection day
Find out when your bins and boxes will be collected
- Report missed bins & boxes
Assisted Bin Collections
Having difficulty putting your bins out, or cannot manage with the containers you have been provided with? You could be entitled to an assisted collection.
Clinical Waste Collection
We provide a separate collection service for the collection of infectious waste and sharps containers.
Collection of bulky household waste & fridge freezers
The Council will collect large bulky household items and fridges and freezers from domestic households for a charge.
Bin Replacement, Repairs and Cleaning
Bins or boxes missing or damaged? No need to spend time on the phone - you can request a replacement using our new online form
New Recycling Service FAQs
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the new recycling service
A-Z of materials and how to recycle them
Unsure how to dispose or recycle an item? Search for it on this comprehensive A-Z list of materials.