We really like hearing from you and our social media pages offer an opportunity for us to inform you of anything that is going on, and help you with any queries.
Our Facebook pages
Our Twitter accounts
Our YouTube channel
We encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos or links on any of our pages but please understand that we have a few house rules that we’d ask you to respect. You can find these on our social media pages too.
We will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or offensive.
Users should make themselves aware of each platform’s own terms and conditions. We reserve the right to remove comments, without notification, including those which:
- bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
- are unlawful, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- use offensive swear words and language
- use offensive images as profile pictures, for example, sexually explicit images
- use offensive user names
- infringe or violate someone else's rights
- discuss ongoing legal proceedings
- are spam
- advertise products or commercial services (community services are allowed)
- are irrelevant or off-topic
These lists are not exhaustive and will be updated as necessary. The council must be politically neutral in its communications therefore please do not use any of our pages to promote party political messages or other content.
We will ban users who continue to break the House Rules.