4. Newton Abbot general parking permit
A Newton Abbot parking permit can be used in any fee paying (pay and display or pay on foot/barrier operated) car park in Newton Abbot with the exception of the following:
- Halcyon Road, Newton Abbot (short stay car park)
- Newfoundland Way car park, Newton Abbot (short stay car park)
- any designated reserved bay in any Teignbridge District Council car park
A passcard to allow you access will be sent to you in the post. If you already have a permit then your current passcard will be renewed automatically, you will not receive a new one.
1 month: £80
3 months: £220
6 months: £340
1 year: £650
Purchase this permit
If you are registering for the first time you will need to create an account. You must set up a username and password (minimum of 6 characters) and have a valid email address.
If you already have an account use Start below.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
You will need to create a new account if you are registering for the first time. For this you will need:
- email address
- vehicle registration
- full contact details
- credit or debit card
Once you are set up you will be able to:
- select and buy your chosen permit
- manage and update details
- change a registration number plate multiple times at no extra cost
Once you have set up your account you will be able to log in
Once you have paid, you will get an email to confirm the status of your permit.