12. Teignbridge off peak, off street permit
This parking permit can be used in any fee paying car park throughout the District with the exception of the following:
- Halcyon Road, Newton Abbot (short stay car park)
- Newfoundland Way car park, Newton Abbot (short stay car park)
- Cricketfield Road and Multi Storey car parks Newton Abbot
- The Strand, Dawlish (short stay car park)
- any designated reserved bay in any Teignbridge District Council car park
This permit allows parking Monday to Saturday, between 9am to 10 am and 4pm to 6 pm.
1 year: £40
Purchase this permit
If you are registering for the first time you will need to create an account. You must set up a username and password (minimum of 6 characters) and have a valid email address.
If you already have an account use Start below.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
You will need to create a new account if you are registering for the first time. For this you will need:
- email address
- vehicle registration
- full contact details
- credit or debit card
Once you are set up you will be able to:
- select and buy your chosen permit
- manage and update details
- change a registration number plate multiple times at no extra cost
Once you have set up your account you will be able to log in
Once you have paid, you will get an email to confirm the status of your permit.