Planning and Building Control
The Planning Department is responsible for dealing with all planning matters within Teignbridge
with the exception of:
Planning Applications and Appeals
- View and comment on Planning Applications and Appeals
- Do I need Planning Permission to ....?
- Pre-application planning advice
- Applying for planning permission
- Teignbridge Local Plan 2013 - 2033
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Development Framework Plans
- Sustainability Appraisal/Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Design and Heritage
Enforcement and Monitoring
- Making an Enforcement Complaint
- Planning Enforcement Policy and Procedure
- What is an Enforcement Notice
- View Enforcement Notices
- Contact Planning
Devon Building Control is committed to maintaining the highest standards in the design, approval and construction of buildings across Teignbridge, South Hams, West Devon and Dartmoor National Park.
Regeneration projects arising from Parish and town plans are implemented by a variety of different groups and organisations.