4. How much is the mitigation
How much do I pay?
- residential units: £96 in the Exe 10k zone and £800 in the Exe-and-Warren 10k zone, per unit
- tourist units are calculated as a proportion of residential unit contribution based on average occupancy rate:
- serviced accommodation 56% of the above amount per room
- self catering accommodation 52% of the above amount per unit
- touring pitches 32% of the above amount per pitch.
This can be paid by:
- submitting a Unilateral Undertaking with your planning application agreeing to pay the contribution on completion of the development. There is an administration fee of £60
- payment in advance. There is no administration fee unless your planning application is refused and the contribution is refunded. A £30 fee will be retained to cover expenses.