3. Compact Homes Register
Assessing demand for Compact Homes
The Council are assessing demand for Compact Homes by requesting expressions of interest from people interested in building and living in this type of home.
Registering your expression of interest will provide an indication of demand for Compact Homes in our area that can be used when developing housing and planning policies.
Please note the Compact Homes Register is separate to the Council’s Self Build Register
What is this Register is for?
- Collecting evidence for policy development and plan making, to consider need / demand for this type of housing in the District.
What we will do with the information you give us?
- Use the evidence to create a database to inform decision making in plan preparation
- Be stored securely (data protection)
- Use need / demand evidence to inform planning applications for Compact Homes
What Registering will NOT do:
- Teignbridge Council are unable to provide land, (but we may list planning consented land for Compact Homes on a dedicated web page).
Start the journey
More info about the journey
The register will take approximately 3 minutes to complete
Your data will be stored on our secure database.
We use your personal data so that we can:
- provide the service that you have requested;
- create a database of demand for Compact Homes; and
- contact you in case of another query or an issue concerning the service you have requested.
We will hold your data for the purposes stated above for as long as it is required to enable us to carry out this public task unless you ask to be removed. The data will be stored within the EEA.
We will not disclose any personal information to any other third parties unless required to do so by law or unless you have given your consent to share your data.
Please contact us for guidance using this form