What is Building Control?
Devon Building Control (DBC) is completely separate from planning permission and exists to ensure that buildings are safe to use, energy efficient and accessible. DBC is a not-for-profit organisation.
Who are the Devon Building Control Partnership?
The DBC partnership is made up of Teignbridge District Council, South Hams District Council and West Devon Borough Council. The experienced team of chartered surveyors, building engineers and fire engineers cover all three districts.
DBC work closely with the building industry to ensure that buildings are designed to comply through pre-application advice, plan checking and an inspection programme.
What can DBC do for you?
- offer a fast, reliable service for plan checking and inspections
- offer a highly experienced team with vast local knowledge
- work with you to find solutions to your problems
- offer FREE pre-application advice to assist your project to run smoothly
- design their inspection programme around your needs
To find out more visit www.devonbuildingcontrol.gov.uk