5. Consultation on Conservation Areas
Public Consultation on the review of Conservation Areas
The Teignbridge Local Plan 2013-33 (policy EN5) seeks to protect and enhance the area’s heritage. Our objective is to positively manage the heritage assets and we regularly review each conservation area.
We have reviewed the following conservation areas and drafted new character appraisals.
- Forde Park Draft Conservation Area Character Appraisal
- Dunchideock Draft Conservation Area Character Appraisal
- Holcombe Burnell Draft Conservation Area Character Appraisal
Consultation runs from Monday 12 February until 12pm on Monday 26 March. Please make your comments on the above documents to email@example.com or Design and Heritage, Planning Department, Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot TQ12 4XX.
Please include the following information:
- your postal address
- which parish you are commenting on