1. Live consultation
In line with Government advice to forge ahead with programmes to support the economy and the environment, we launched public consultation into the new Local Plan on 23 March 2020. The survey will run until 15 June 2020 – the feedback period extended from 6 to 12 weeks.
You can view:
- Local Plan Review 2020-2040 (Part 1)
- Local Plan Review Need to Know Guide
- Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment - Stage A Report
- Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment - Stage B Report
- Consultation Statement
- Settlement Limit Review
- Habitat Regulations Assessment Statement
Local Plan Review Maps
- Bovey Tracey and Chudleigh
- Heart of Teignbridge
- Rural Areas North
- Rural Areas South
- Teignmouth and Dawlish
Local Plan Short Videos
If you want a quick tour of the Local Plan (Part 1) and each of it’s chapters, why not have a look at the short video we’ve made:
How to get involved:
The Local Plan Review questionnaire will be available shortly.
As we will not be able to hold public exhibition events, we have published a “Need to Know Guide”, and will be publishing short, user-friendly videos to help you understand what the Local Plan is about.
How to get in touch:
How your information will be used
- all comments received in writing (including email) during the consultation period will be considered and we will produce a Consultation Statement (a document setting out the main issues raised and how these will inform the preparation of the Proposed Submission Local Plan Review 2020-2040 (Part 1)).
- please note that any comments received through Twitter or Facebook will not be considered formal representation for the purpose of this consultation
- information provided will only be used by us for the purposes of the Local Plan Review
- anyone submitting information will have their personal data held in a secure database used for planning policy consultation purposes only