11. Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
- a Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) is a document that Councils are required to produce
- a SCI states who the Council will consult, when and how on applications and planning documents
- we believe that local knowledge can achieve the right development in the right place
- there have been changes to national policy, regulation and legislation since the Teignbridge SCI was adopted in 2011 and it therefore needs updating
The current SCI was adopted by the Council on 6 June 2019.