1. Ide Neighbourhood Plan
The Ide Neighbourhood Plan referendum will take place on Thursday 26 July 2018. Voters will be asked the question:
“Do you want Teignbridge District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Ide to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?”
Supporting documents are available to view below:
The Ide Neighbourhood Plan Examination has been completed by the appointed examiner, John Slater.
The Examiner has recommended that with a number of modifications the Ide Neighbourhood plan should proceed to referendum.
The Examiners report was received by us on 14 May 2018 and is available below:
Ide Parish Council have formally approved the modifications on 22 May 2018.
We have formally approved the Ide Neighbourhood Development Plan to proceed to referendum on 26 July 2018. The formal confirmation of this decision is available in the Decision Statement to Proceed to Referendum below:
Submission of Neighbourhood Plan to Examination (Regulation 17)
The Ide Parish Council, as the qualifying body, formally submitted the Ide Neighbourhood Plan to us for the Publicity Stage as required by the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations.
The submission materials were reviewed and checked to ensure regulatory compliance. Formal confirmation of our acceptance of the Plan to proceed to the Regulation 16 Publicity period was provided on 9 February 2018.
The Publicity Period ran from 9am Monday 19 February until 5pm Friday 13 April 2018.
The period for representations on the Ide Neighbourhood Plan has now closed.
A copy of the relevant Neighbourhood Plan documents submitted to the Examiner are available below:
Hard copies of these documents can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX (between 9am - 4pm, Monday to Friday)
- Ide Community Shop, 7a Fore Street, Ide, EX2 9RW (Monday-Friday: 8am - 12 noon & 3pm - 7pm; Saturday: 8am - 1pm; Sunday: 9am - 12 noon)
- The Huntsman Public House, 2 High Street, Ide, EX2 9RN (Monday to Friday: Monday-Saturday: 11am-11pm; Sunday: 12 noon – 10pm)
- The Poachers Inn Public House, 55 High Street, Ide, EX2 9RW (Monday to Friday: Monday-Thursday: 12 noon – midnight; Friday & Saturday: 12 noon - 1am Sunday: 12 noon – midnight)
- St Ida's Church, 1 Old Vicarage Close, Ide, EX2 9RE (Monday-Sunday: 9.30am-4pm)
- Ide and Ide Congregational Church, High Street, EX2 9RN (Monday-Sunday: 9.30am-4pm)
The Ide Neighbourhood Area was approved on 1 May 2013 after the Parish Council sought the designation of the parish area.
Ide are currently preparing their Neighbourhood Plan.
Details of the application:
For further information on the Neighbourhood Plan please contact:
Mel Liversage (Parish Clerk) Tel: 01392 259024
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.idevillage.org.uk