1. Ipplepen Parish Neighbourhood Plan
Ipplepen Parish Council, as the qualifying body, has formally submitted the Ipplepen Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan to the District Council for the Publicity Stage of the process as required by the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations.
The various documents submitted have been reviewed and checked to ensure regulatory compliance. Formal confirmation of our acceptance of the plan to proceed to the Regulation 16 Publicity Period was provided on 2 September 2022.
The Regulation 16 Publicity Period is the opportunity for anyone to provide representations on the Neighbourhood Plan prior to the plan progressing to examination.
The consultation period runs from 12 noon on Monday 31 October until 12noon on Monday 12 December 2022.Ipplepen Parish Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents
Copies of the relevant Neighbourhood Plan documents are listed below:
- Appendix A - Area designation
- Appendix B – Housing Need Report 2014
- Appendix C – Housing Need Report 2019
- Appendix D – Consultation Statement
- Appendix E – Ipplepen Parking Survey
- Appendix F – Character Assessment 2
- Appendix G – Community Facilities Review
- Appendix H – Local Green Space Assessment
- Appendix I – Custom & Self Build Leaflet
- Appendix J – Site Assessment
- Appendix K – Teignbridge 2020 Updated Boundary
- Appendix L – TDC Boundary Methodology 2020
- Appendix M – Parish Biodiversity Audit
- Appendix N – Teignbridge District Landscape Character Assessment Update 2014
- Appendix O – Teignbridge Conservation Area Character Appraisal for Ipplepen
- Ipplepen NDP Basic Conditions Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report
- Habitat Regulation Assessment
- Formal Confirmation of Submission plan acceptance by Teignbridge District Council
- Notice of Publicity
How to comment
Representations should be made in the following ways:
Using the Online Response Form
Using the paper response form. These can be printed online or are available for inspection at the following locations during their normal opening hours:
- Ipplepen Community Hub, East Street, Ipplepen, Devon TQ12 5SU
- Ipplepen Village Hall, Biltor Road, Ipplepen, Devon TQ12 5QQ.
>Completed Response forms should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
Ipplepen NDP Representation, Spatial Planning & Delivery, Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 4XX
If you wish to be notified of the Local Authority’s decision on whether the plan has been ‘made’ please tick the relevant box on the response form and ensure your contact details are included.
Any Questions on the Publicity Period should be directed to email@example.com or by phone to 01626-215872.
Original Neighbourhood Plan Area Designation
The Ipplepen Neighbourhood Area was approved on 8 July 2015 after the Parish Council sought the designation of the parish area.