1. Teignmouth Town Council Neighbourhood Plan
Submission of Neighbourhood Plan (Regulations 15 & 16)
Teignmouth Town Council, as the qualifying body, has formally submitted the Teignmouth Town Council Neighbourhood Development Plan to the District Council for the Publicity Stage of the process as required by the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations.
The various documents submitted have been reviewed and checked to ensure regulatory compliance and formal confirmation of our acceptance of the plan to proceed to the Regulation 16 Publicity Period was provided on 2 September 2022.
The Regulation 16 consultation period, which provided the opportunity for anyone to provide representations on the Neighbourhood Plan prior to the it progressing to examination took place from Wednesday 4 October until 12noon on Wednesday 15 November 2023 and is now closed.
Teignmouth Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents
A copy of the relevant Neighbourhood Plan documents is available below:
- Appendix 2 – Teignmouth Design Code
- Appendix 2a – Addendum to the Design Code
- Appendix 3 – Policy SLR1 Detailed Site Inset Maps
- Appendix 4 – Policy NE2 Detailed Site Inset Maps
- Teignmouth Neighbourhood Plan Local Heritage Assets Report
- Teignmouth Local Green Spaces Assessment Report
- Teignmouth Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Teignmouth Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report
- Habitat Regulation Assessment
- Formal Confirmation of Submission plan acceptance by Teignbridge District Council
- Notice of Publicity
Original Neighbourhood Plan Area Designation
The Teignmouth Neighbourhood Area was approved on 13 February 2013 after the Town Council sought the designation of the parish area.