1. Ipplepen Parish Neighbourhood Plan
Ipplepen Neighbourhood Plan - Referendum
The Ipplepen Neighbourhood Plan Referendum will take place on Thursday 4 May 2023. Voters will be asked the question:
“Do you want Teignbridge District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Ipplepen Parish to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?”
The supporting Referendum Documents are available to view:
- Ipplepen Neighbourhood Plan - Referendum Version
- Referendum Timetable
- Referendum Information Statement
- Report of the Independent Examiner
- Examiner Questions and Steering Group Responses
Documents can also be viewed in hard copy at the following locations:
- Ipplepen Village Hall, Biltor Road, Ipplepen, Newton Abbot TQ12 2QQ
- Ipplepen Community Hub, Methodist Church, East Street, Ipplepen, Newton Abbot TQ12 5SU
Only people who live in Ipplepen Parish who are on the electoral register will be eligible to vote. Anyone living in the Parish who is not on the electoral register can still vote providing they register by 17 April 2023.
Examination of Neighbourhood Plan
The appointed independent examiner, Mrs Barbara Maksymiw MRTPI completed the Examination and issued the final report dated March 2023.
A copy of the examiner’s report: Ipplepen Neighbourhood Plan Examiner's Report
The examiner recommended a number of modifications to ensure the Ipplepen Neighbourhood Plan meets the Basic Conditions and subject to these changes should proceed to Referendum.
The recommended modifications were approved by Ipplepen Parish Council on the 3 March 2023.
The modified Ipplepen Neighbourhood Development Plan was formally approved by Teignbridge District Council to proceed to Referendum on 14 March 2023.