2. Ide Neighbourhood Plan
Submission of Neighbourhood Plan to Examination
Ide Parish Council, as the qualifying body, formally submitted the Ide Neighbourhood Plan to us for the Publicity Stage as required by the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations.
The submission materials were reviewed and checked to ensure regulatory compliance. Formal confirmation of our acceptance of the Plan to proceed to the Regulation 16 Publicity period was provided on 9 February 2018.
The Publicity Period will run from 9am on Monday 26 February 2018 to 5pm on Friday 13 April 2018.
A copy of the relevant Neighbourhood Plan documents submitted are available below:
Submission Ide Neighbourhood Plan
Hard copies of these documents can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX
- Ide Community Shop, 7a Fore Street, Ide, EX2 9RW (Monday-Friday: 8am - 12 noon & 3pm - 7pm; Saturday: 8am - 1pm; Sunday: 9am - 12 noon)
- The Huntsman Public House, 2 High Street, Ide, EX2 9RN (Monday to Friday: Monday-Saturday: 11am-11pm; Sunday: 12 noon – 10pm)
- The Poachers Inn Public House, 55 High Street, Ide, EX2 9RW (Monday to Friday: Monday-Thursday: 12 noon – midnight; Friday & Saturday: 12 noon - 1am Sunday: 12 noon – midnight)
- St Ida's Church, Ide , 1 Old Vicarage Close, Ide, EX2 9RE
- Ide Congregational Church, 1 High Street, Ide, EX2 9RQ
Any questions on the examination of the plan should be directed to Alexis Marsh, Neighbourhood Planning Officer on 07827 552497 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ide Neighbourhood Area was approved on 1 May 2013 after the Parish Council sought the designation of the parish area.
Details of the application:
- Neighbourhood Area Designation Request
- Ide Designated Neighbourhood Area
- Ide Neighbourhood Area Designation Confirmation
For further information on the Neighbourhood Plan please contact:
Chris Bishop (NDP Chair) Tel: 07971 918623