The Ogwell Neighbourhood Plan Examination has been completed by the appointed examiner, Barbara Maksymiw.
The Examiner has recommended that with a number of modifications the Ogwell Neighbourhood plan should proceed to referendum.
The Examiners report was received by us on 19 October 2017 and is available below:
Ogwell Parish Council will formally make a decision on the approval of the Examiners recommended modifications and to proceed to referendum in November 2017.
The Councils determination on whether to accept the modifications and proceed to referendum will follow shortly after the Parish Council decision.
A copy of the relevant Neighbourhood Plan documents submitted to the Examiner are available below:
Hard copies of these documents can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX (between 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm, Friday)
- Cool for Cats Cattery, Moorview Farm, TQ12 6BZ (between 10am to 11.30am, Monday to Friday)
- The Jolly Sailor Pub, East Ogwell, TQ12 6AW (between 6pm to 9pm, Monday to Sunday)
- Ogwell Memorial Hall, East Ogwell,TQ12 6AJ
- Canada Hill Primary School, Abbotsridge Drive, Ogwell, TQ12 6YS (during school hours- term time only)
The Ogwell Neighbourhood Area was approved on 8 July 2015 after the Parish Council sought the designation of the parish area.
Ogwell are currently preparing their Neighbourhood Plan.
Details of the application:
For further information on the Neighbourhood Plan please contact:
Rita Hannaford (Parish Clerk) Tel: 01626 367313