1. What is the garden waste collection service
We offer an optional charged garden waste collection service for residents who want us to collect their garden waste.
- residents who sign up to the service will have their garden waste collected from a green wheeled bin (240 litre), once a fortnight
- green bins are collected from properties that have subscribed to the service on their normal collection day, on the alternate week to their general waste collection
- 1 September to 31 August
- £35 per subscription period, per bin (increasing to £40 with effect from 1 April 2019)
- if you are in receipt of income related council tax benefit you will pay a concessionary fee of £30 per subscription period, per bin (increasing to £35 with effect from 1 April 2019)
How many bins can I have?
- you can have up to three bins collected from your property
- each additional bin will be charged at a cost of £35 per subscription period (increasing to £40 with effect from 1 April 2019)
- concessions will apply on all bins
Can I join the service part way through the year?
You can join the service at any time during the subscription period but you will still be required to pay the full yearly amount for the remainder of the subscription period.