6. Add an additional bin(s) to a subscription
- you can have up to four bins collected from your property
- each additional bin will be charged at a cost of £50 per subscription period
- concessions will apply on all bins
- If you require a new green bin, delivery can take up to 10 working days.
- You will be sent a new permit for your additional subscription which can take up to 10 working days
Can I add an additional bin part way through the year?
You add an additional bin to your subscription at any time but you still be required to pay the full yearly amount for the remainder of the subscription period.
Please note, you can only add to your subscription online if you paid for your original subscription online. To amend subscriptions paid for using other methods please call 01626 361101.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
To sign up for an additional permit, you will need to access MyAccount.
If registering for the first time you will need a valid email address. You will also need to create a password, (minimum of 9 characters).
If you already have a MyAccount you will be able to log in.
You will also need a credit or debit card to make payment.
You will receive an email acknowledgement confirming your subscription.
We will send you a permit to go on your bin, which can take up to 10 working days to be delivered.
If you require a new green bin, deliver will take up to 10 working days.