4. Renew your garden waste collection
If you wish to continue to receive fortnightly garden waste collections for the next subscription year you can renew your subscription here.
Collections will not start until your renewal has been processed and this can take three working days from receipt of payment.
We do not re-issue permit stickers for each subscription period. The collection crews have in-cab technology and only empty from properties where there is a current subscription.
- £35 per subscription period, per bin
- If you are in receipt of housing benefit or income related council tax benefit you will pay a concessionary fee of £30 per subscription period, per bin
The garden waste subscription period runs from 1 September until 31 August.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
You will need:
- a debit or credit card
- your garden waste reference number
To pay the concessionary rate you will need:
- your claim reference number which can be found on your benefit award letter
We will send confirmation of payment to the email address provided.
- call our automated phone line on 033 008 82834