4. Renew your garden waste collections
If you wish to continue receiving fortnightly garden waste collections for the next subscription year you can renew your subscription here.
Collections will not start until your renewal has been processed and this can take 10 working days from receipt of payment. We will send you a new permit sticker to go on your bin.
- £35 per subscription period, per bin (increasing to £40 with effect from 1 April 2019)
- if you are in receipt of income related council tax benefit you will pay a concessionary fee of £30 per subscription period, per bin (increasing to £35 with effect from 1 April 2019)
The garden waste subscription period runs from 1 September until 31 August.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
You will need:
- a debit or credit card
- your garden waste reference number
To pay the concessionary rate you will need:
- your claim reference number which can be found on your benefit award letter
- We will send confirmation of payment to the email address provided.
- We will send you a new permit to go on your bin, it will take up to 10 working days for this to be delivered.
- call our automated phone line on 033 008 82834