A standard property should have:
- a black recycling box
- a green recycling box
- a 180L black wheeled bin
- a sack for paper recycling
- a food waste container
In addition to the above a garden waste subscriber would also have a 240L green wheeled bin
If you live in a communal property you may have shared wheeled bins for your dry recycling (you would therefore not need the recycling boxes or paper sack)
New or replacement containers
If you need a new bin, box, sack or food waste container because yours is lost or damaged, we can deliver a replacement free of charge.
Repairs to a damaged bin
If your wheeled bin is damaged we will repair it or supply a replacement if needed.
- new or replacement recycling containers (box, sack or food waste container) - will be delivered by your recycling crew on your next collection day.
- if you order a new or replacement bin only - this will be delivered by our bin delivery crew in the next 10 working days.
- recycling containers ordered with a new or replacement bin - will be delivered by our delivery crew within 10 working days.
- our bin delivery crew carry out repairs to damaged bins within 10 working days.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- reason why a new container is needed
- Once you have completed the form you will receive confirmation of your order and an indication of when you can expect your containers to be repaired, replaced or delivered.
- If requesting a repair please leave your bin accessible.
- We will let you know when your container has been repaired or delivered.