2. Request a clinical sack collection service
We can collect infectious waste from your home if you are medically treating yourself.
If a nurse administers your medical treatment, they are responsible for removing any waste generated.
To set up a collection service for your infectious waste. We will need you to return a referral form signed by a medical professional confirming that this service is needed.
Waste that does not require a clinical waste collection
The following types of waste can be disposed of with your general rubbish.
Please ensure the following items are placed in a securely tied bag in your black general waste bin:
- nappies and sanitary items
- incontinence pads
- stoma or catheter bags
- ulcer and other dressings
- 'peg'/stomach feeding items
- home dialysis kits
- medical packaging
Use the form below to set up collections or request a new roll orange sacks if you are registered for this service.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- address of collection and contact information
- We will contact you via text or email to let you know what will happen next