5. Mixed textiles and clothes
Textiles are collected weekly. Please place your textiles in a carrier bag next to your recycling boxes outside your home on your collection day. We do not provide bags so please reuse a bag you have from a store or supermarket.
What textiles can I recycle?
- clothes - clean and wearable
- shoes, trainers and boots (paired)
- bags (excluding plastic bags)
- bed linen
- bath mats
- accessories (purse/wallet/belts/hats/scarfs/ties/jewellery)
- wet or dirty items
- anything with stuffing
- fabric scraps
- we are unable to collect textiles put out for collection in a black sack or large charity bag, we are only able to collect textiles in carrier bag sized bags
- please ensure that your textiles are dry
- our textiles are collected for reuse please only donate items that are in a wearable condition