1. Shaldon Approach Golf
Shaldon Approach Golf is considered one of the best approach courses in the South West, with breath-taking views of Teignmouth and the Teign Estuary. Shaldon is an 18-hole course and has hole distances of 60 to 120 yards (7 holes over 100 yards).
Ness Drive, Shaldon, TQ14 0HP
Tel: 01626 872484
- summer (April to September)
9am to dusk weekdays
8am to dusk weekends
- winter (October to March)
9am - dusk weekdays and weekends
Last club hire is 3 hours before dusk. Players should allow two hours to complete the course.
- adult season pass: £200.00
- golf 30-30 days of golf: £30.00
- adults with own clubs: £7.00
- junior with own clubs: £4.50
- club hire (inc. £3 deposit): £6.00
- lost ball: £1.00
- broken club £10.00
- money is payable at the attendant's hut next to the upper car park at the Ness. Any deposits are returned when players have completed their game.
Cash and debit/credit card payments are accepted; sorry no cheques.
Players must remember to pay to park in the adjacent pay and display car park.
There is no specific dress code for the course and golf shoes do not need to be worn.
Refreshments are available at the kiosk including hot and cold drinks, chocolate bars, crisps and a selection of ice creams.