4. Coryton Cove
A Seaside Award and Marine Conservation Society recommended beach, Coryton Cove lays nestled between the red cliffs of Dawlish and is located within easy walking distance from the town. This lovely beach is ideal for families wanting to escape from the crowds and perfect for exploring rock pools and fishing off the breakwater.
What's on offer?
- secluded beach
- rock pools
- beach huts for hire
- refreshment kiosk
- toilets/disabled toilets, baby care and drinking water nearby
- emergency phone available at the Boat Cove toilets
- dogs are not permitted on the beach from 1 April to 30 September
- lifeguards do not patrol this beach
- first aid is not available
- watercraft are not allowed between the yellow marker buoys and the shoreline to protect bather safety