3. Ride leaders wanted
Do you want to learn how to be a Ride Leader? Are you already qualified but want to lead some rides locally?
We are looking for ride leaders to run day time rides for beginners, over 55’s and / or our active family rides.
You will receive free on the job training and support and the chance to become a Qualified British Cycling Ride Leader or Breeze Champion (if you are not already qualified).
- have great people skills; be friendly, supportive and encourage others
- hold a current first aid certificate (or be prepared to get one)
- are you interested in gaining new skills and managing your own rides
- can you be available during the day for rides that take place around 10.30 or 12noon
- will you be committed to lead rides once a week from May to October
- can you help promote the rides to local people
- do you have the willingness to ride as an assistant or leader
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Teignbridge Active Leisure on 01626 215611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org