6. The Den, Teignmouth
Play park closure - Teignmouth Den play park is about to undergo a refurbishment. Contractors will begin work on Monday 6th June intending to reopen week commencing 18th July. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but thank you for your patience and understanding. We will share progress on the exciting new play park on social media. Watch this space or sign up to our green spaces e-newsletter.
A Green Flag award park close to the seafront at Teignmouth that attracts both local residents and tourists.
The Den, Teignmouth, TQ14 8BQ
- car park with disabled parking bays
- on-street parking
- food kiosks and a café
- large children's play area with wet play feature (opening soon)
- Adventure golf (1 April to 31 Oct, opening hours 10am till dusk weather permitting. After 31 Oct only open weekends)
- Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- bowling green
- resorts office
- part of a Conservation Area
Wet play area
Hard, smooth surfaced paths give access around the whole park. All steps have ramps adjacent to them.
Hiring of public open spaces
The Den is available to hire by community groups and fund raising organisations. For more information on how to book The Den, please contact us.