7. The Den, Teignmouth
A Green Flag award park close to the seafront at Teignmouth that attracts both local residents and tourists.
The Den is one of the most popular open space destinations in the Teignbridge District. It offers a variety of attractions including the large, award winning refurbished children's play area, a multi use games area, the new adventure golf course facility, a food kiosk, football pitches and an array of beautiful floral displays.
The Den, Teignmouth, TQ14 8BQ
- car park with disabled parking bays
- on-street parking
- food kiosks and a café
- large children's play area with wet play feature (opening soon)
- Adventure golf (1 April to 31 Oct, opening hours 10am till dusk weather permitting. After 31 Oct only open weekends)
- Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- bowling green
- resorts office
- part of a Conservation Area
Wet play area
Hard, smooth surfaced paths give access around the whole park. All steps have ramps.
Hiring of public open spaces
The Den is available to hire by community groups and fundraising organisations.