7. The Den, Teignmouth
A Green Flag award park close to the seafront at Teignmouth that attracts both local residents and tourists.
The Den, Teignmouth, TQ14 8BQ
- car park with disabled parking bays
- on-street parking
- food kiosks and a café
- large children's play area with wet play feature (opening soon)
- Adventure golf (1 April to 31 Oct, opening hours 10am till dusk weather permitting. After 31 Oct only open weekends)
- Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- bowling green
- resorts office
- part of a Conservation Area
Wet play area
The wet play area is open from 9am - 7pm until 8 September.
During peak times the water may automatically shut down to allow the water supply to replenish. This is a safety feature to prevent any damage to mechanical operations.
Hard, smooth surfaced paths give access around the whole park. All steps have ramps.
Hiring of public open spaces
The Den is available to hire by community groups and fundraising organisations.