6. The Den, Teignmouth
The wet play area is out of use for the remainder of the year due to Covid-19 precautions. Apologies for any inconvenience.
A Green Flag award park close to the seafront at Teignmouth that attracts both local residents and tourists.
The Den, Teignmouth, TQ14 8BQ
- car park with disabled parking bays
- on-street parking
- food kiosks and a café
- large children's play area with wet play feature (wet play area out of use due to Covid-19)
- Adventure golf (1 April to 31 Oct, opening hours 10am till dusk weather permitting. After 31 Oct only open weekends)
- Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- bowling green
- resorts office
- part of a Conservation Area
Wet play area (out of use at present)
Open - 25 May 2018 (Cleaning and maintenance takes place from 7am to noon every Tuesday)
Close - end of September
The wet play opening period may be extended if weather permits.
Hard, smooth surfaced paths give access around the whole park. All steps have ramps adjacent to them.
Hiring of public open spaces
The Den is available to hire by community groups and fund raising organisations. For more information on how to book The Den, please contact us.