Find out more about the public conveniences in Teignbridge
- There are 22 public toilets in the district run by Teignbridge District Council.
- To maintain a high standard of public service, the toilets are cleaned 2 to 4 times a day (depending on their location & the time of year) and up to 230,000 rolls of toilet paper are placed in these toilets per year!
- Most of toilets are fitted Wallgate hand washing facilities which are combined wash-and-dry units, the others have traditional wash basins.
- 17 of the locations have accessible toilets for disabled people a number of which are part of the RADAR National Key Scheme. To find out where the Disabled Facilities within Teignbridge are please click General Toilet Opening Times and Disabled Facility Locations [82kb]
- The toilets at Cricketfield Road in Newton Abbot has an accessible unit fitted with the additional equipment to enable it to be a Changing Places facility.
- If you see any vandalism in one of our public toilets, please telephone the Environmental Hotline on 0800 328 6402 to report it.
Please note: The toilets at The Point in Teignmouth are run by Teignmouth Town Council and not Teignbridge District Council. If you have any problems or concerns with this facility please contract Teignmouth Town Council on 01626 775030.